Thursday 2 June 2011

Johnny English Reborn - Trailer released!

The new trailer released! 

I know this is usually against what I normally do but I like to be diverse.

For those who don't know what Johnny English is, it was a spoof spy movie made in 2003, featuring Rowan Atkinson (that very silly guy from Mr.Bean, I reviewed him a while ago). Anyways, he played a spy for MI7 back in the old movie.

I'd recommend you watch it, if you're in the laughing mood or just wish to watch a guy make a mockery of himself.

While normally, I stick to my belief that, all sequels tend to disappoint me. It happened with Night of the Museum , Are We Done Yet? and others.

I just hope, for once, a decent sequel to a hilarious comedy movie could finally come into play.

Why More Maps Should Be Upside Down

If you've utilised a map at any point in your life, whether it's Google Maps to find out which right turn you just missed on the hig...