Tuesday 3 August 2010

Intersecting the Reality of Inception

Every time I go to the Cinema, I'm always forced to see a  movie at the discreet choice of my older brother, Now normally I would always disagree with his choice of movies ( The Sorcerer's Apprentice... Last Airbender) . Next, my brother takes me to see Inception. I saw the trailer, it seemed awful and with basically no plot.

Only until after I see the film do I ' BARELY' understand the story. It is a very long film (2 hours, 30 minutes according to my watch, so pee before you go watch :). The plot of the story takes a bit of time to understand... it's one of those movies where you have to think of the plot instead of having a person telling it to the hero.
Leonardo Di Caprio  put up an amazing performance ( so I wasn't quite upset with him ). The only problem I saw in this movie, was that it is VERY confusing. As in *Spoiler Alert* the characters go into a dream of a dream of a dream of another person's dream, where apparently time is VERY Slow ! (10 hours = 1 week )

Conclusion: Not a Bad movie, Good Acting, nice special effects although the plot... well Good luck figuring it out :)                                                                 2.5 out of a Scale of 5

The film gives an inspiration, that people can use their utmost creativity and imagination to their limits, making things possible. It inspires people to Wake Up and Use Their Minds 

Why More Maps Should Be Upside Down

If you've utilised a map at any point in your life, whether it's Google Maps to find out which right turn you just missed on the hig...