Friday 13 August 2010

Funny Memories of the World Cup

While I was switching through some channels today at around 4 p.m. I've stumbled upon a documentary about this year's FIFA World Cup 2010 , which, BTW, Spain won. ( Uruguay played better :P). The world Cup, I admit, was a bit dull... besides my country not being there, as well as England & Argentina being eliminated, I've just got to say that the most exciting match that I've seen during the world cup, wasn't the Final, It was the 3rd Place match ! It's kinda ironic how Uruguay and Germany were playing for the third place, It should've been the opposite, but eh...

Anywayz, while I was watching the documentary in a slow, sleepy way , it reminded me of a *Zindane* Incident :P . During the World Cup Final between Spain and the Netherlands, the match was very gruesome , probably the only world cup final to have more than 5 yellow cards sanctioned :S . So anyways, I remembered this one time, where a Dutch player apparently kung fu Kicked Xabi Alonso in the chest (I've got a PICTURE :P)

<-- See, talk about a tribute to Zidane :

Xabi Alonso getting Kung Fu Kicked by De Jong :)

Why More Maps Should Be Upside Down

If you've utilised a map at any point in your life, whether it's Google Maps to find out which right turn you just missed on the hig...