Thursday 2 September 2010

AFK: Away From Keyboard

I haven't been updating my blog over the past 2 weeks, I've gotten so lazy, with Ramadan, endless slumber.. and annoying cousins in my midst.. it's no wonder I don't even have a regular view at it, If it was a real human, I could basically hear 'her' nag :P

I type this blog now about a very dire matter at hand, As you all might know, the country of Pakistan has experienced its worst flooding in its HISTORY !! Hundreds are dead, Millions displaced...homeless... starving... I just couldn't forget it, I'll probably never will... the dire..horrifying pictures of the unfortunate victims...

May God Help them all

But you can do something to help them.. DONATE !! Donate to the unfortunate people of this horrific disaster, You might save a life. Every time you eat or drink lavishly, just remember there are Poor people who have nothing of the sort in Palestine, Pakistan, Haiti , Darfur ....  

Why do we start these pointless wars and grudges ? 
Why can't we all just Get along ?

My Condolences to the victims and relatives of the Floods of Pakistan and to others who are starving , wishing for a better, honest, blessed life.

Why More Maps Should Be Upside Down

If you've utilised a map at any point in your life, whether it's Google Maps to find out which right turn you just missed on the hig...